Saturday, October 25, 2008

Intro

Welcome All!
I'm hoping you will check out my blog from time to time and see how this Bama girl thinks, feels, hopes, loves, and dreams. I am very open with what goes on with me and around me so therefore, I don't lie or make up things or see any need to put on any "aires". My life is a good one and as I enter the prime years...after 45...I intend on enjoying the next half of it. I want to share the experiences life has dealt to me and any knowledge I may have gained from those experiences. The things that make me... "me". The things that I find are good, beautiful and worthwhile. I guess I just want to share. Isn't that what all this is about?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I can't wait to follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy you decided to start blogging. I really do love it!

    ReplyDelete